“Timpte gives us an extra 4 tonne per load. That means we can deliver more for less haulage”
Scooter from McDonald Transport has been operating Hopper Trailers since January 2012. He works them
hard and expects a lot.
• I’ve operated Timpte trailers for approx 250,000 klms to date with only a couple of issues with the A trailer.
• What I like is no hydraulics on the truck and you don’t have to worry about operating on windy days and
finding level ground to tip, very stable.
• Load gauges are very good a great help when loading on a farm to maximise loading.
• The 3rd Hopper in the rear trailer is “great” for ensuring maximum axle weights.
• Electrics on traps & tarps have been excellent and easy to use with the remotes.
• Every now and then I use relief drivers and these trailers take the worry out of them working with height,
uneven ground and windy days, a great peace of mind to me.
• Lower product exit & remotes minimises product dust making a better working environment.
• I am a fan of the Timpte Hopper Trailer and its ease of operation.
“We’re very happy with the safety factor and stability of Timpte and we get more payload than before”
Allyn and Matt Reeve of Tyabb rely on Hopper Trailers to deliver productivity and profit for Reeve Bulk Haulage.
• We are impressed with the ease of operation
• Everything we were told they would do they have done so far
• Our drivers are very happy with the way they tow and track
• The trailer’s have performed very well to date
• All in all these trailers are a good acquisition to our fleet